To be a public institution that serves citizens in a way that is fair, accountable, transparent and respectful to their rights.
Strives to promote fair, effective administration, protect human rights, the environment and natural resources of Namibia through independent and impartial investigation and solutions and raising public awareness.
- Fairness, independence and objectivity
- Respect for the opinions of others
- Non-discrimination - equal service for all members of the public
- Empowering people to find their own solutions to problems
- Responsiveness, efficiency and effectiveness