How to lay a Complaint
The various ways a complaint can be lodged.
- Complainants can walk into any of our offices and lay, we will provide you with a complaint intake form.
- You lay complaints telephonically at any of our regional offices or send an email to: email@example.com
- You can lay a complaint on our website, online forms
- You can send us a private message on facebook and we will contact you.
- You cans send an SMS to 20401, SMS is charged at 60 cents and SMS.
The Process of a Complaint
What happens when a complaint is lodged.
- Once a complaint is received it is studied in order to establish if it falls within our mandates.
- If the complaint falls within our mandate and has merit, we will proceed with the investigation process, after registering the complaint.
- Complainants will receive acknowledgement of their complaint within 48 hours.
- We will keep complainants updated on the progress of their complaint
- We request that complainants respond to our requests for further information/enquiries within 28 days.
- If we do not receive any communication from the complainant within 28 days, we will close our file on the matter.
- Upon completion of the investigation, complainants will receive a closing letter detailing the outcome of the investigation.
- If any compensation or reversals were involved, we request that complainants communicate to us, as soon they are affected.